- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in SAR.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly our payment provider via a secured connection.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Saudi Arabia.
- Saudi Arabia is our country of domicile.
- http://www.stech.ink will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of Saudi Arabia.
- 3.1 The device's warranty is provided by the manufacturer or their Agent and it is subjected to the warranty policies of the manufacturer, which can be found either on the product manual or the official website of the manufacturer. To request for warranty services, customer must contact manufacturers or their Agent/Importer directly as per the rules and regulations.
- 3.2 Warranty services provided by the Agent are not the responsibility of S-Tech. This includes spare part availability, repair period and/or quality of repair. The customer is to contact the warranty service provider directly in case of complaints or any concern.
- 3.3 S-Tech provides its own warranty on some devices in order to ensure the highest quality of service. Customers can contact us for more information.
- 4.1 The warranty repair period is determined as 14 days for failures that are covered under warranty.**
- 4.2 Warranty is provided by replacing defective spare parts in the case of a factory defect and not necessarily by replacing the device or refunding its value. Failures resulting from the following scenarios are excluded from warranty service. Misuse of the device or not following proper usage instructions as provided in the device manual found inside the box or the instructions given on web pages or digital agreements upon the device's activation. Unauthorized repair attempts that result in damaging the device as well as using non-SASO certified spare parts. Deleting Operating System files, hard-disk partitions or virus related issues. For products with no written warranty policy in the product manual or manufacturer website, the above conditions apply in addition to the points in the below table:
|Product Type||Warranty Coverage|
Warranty Covers the following:
|Computers & Smartphones||Warranty Covers device only. Accessories have 1 year warranty only unless otherwise mentioned in the product manual.|
Warranty Covers the following points:
- 4.4 Customers are eligible for a replacement after paying the fair usage price*** or a refund after deducting the fair usage value*** in the cases that are qualified under the rules, regulations and laws of the Ministry of Commerce and Investment of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- 4.5 Service providers are obliged to transport customer units free of charge from remote locations that are not covered by their service networks as well as applying the rules and regulations.
- 4.6 The life-cycle of the devices may differ from one another and customers can review the device manual or contact the manufacturer for more details.
- 5.1 For your convenience, S-Tech provides a free of charge delivery service of your devices to service providers on some products (In-Warranty devices only). Delivery service is not considered a repair procedure.
- 5.2 Customers have the right to directly approach warranty service providers even if the Free Delivery Service is available for their products.
- 5.3 S-Tech provides contact details of warranty service provider as well as the product's work order number so that the customers can follow up with the warranty service provider directly and submit their requests if any. In all cases, it is the warranty service provider's responsibility towards the customers to provide warranty service and apply the rules and regulations.
- 5.4 To benefit from this service, customers need to bring their products to S-Tech's Technical Support inside the showrooms where available.
- 5.5 The Free Delivery Service requires four to seven days at the most and this time period is not counted within their repair period.
**Might require longer period of out-of-warranty repairs depending on the spare parts required.***Fair usage and depreciation are calculated at 5% for each month that passes from the date of purchase given that their value does not exceed 80% of the product's value.
- 6.1 Personal Data and information on devices are the responsibility of the customers and customers are advised to make back-ups of their data prior to servicing the device. Warranty provider is not responsible for any data information loss.
- 6.2 In case of the request for Data Backup, the Warranty provider can't guarantee results as it depends on the device condition.
- 6.3 The Warranty provider is not responsible for the loss of any installed software.
- 6.4 The customer agrees to remove all pass codes and passwords related to the device or its applications like iCloud from Apple or lock patterns etc. Otherwise, the Warranty provider has the right to not conduct any repairs.
- 6.5 The customer agrees that their device will be repaired by a qualified technician that the right to open the device without permission from the customer is required.
- 6.7 Additional fees might apply for resolving software malfunctions.
- 6.8 Warranty provider is not responsible for damages that are discovered later or during repair and that was not reported by customer when submitting this device.
- 6.9 The customer needs to show the Original Delivery form upon receiving the device, or else the device, or else the device will not be handled over to him.
- 6.10 Devices left more than 3 months without collection after the customer was informed of its readiness for pickup at the point of collection will be disposed of.
- 6.11 The time period required to obtain device information or customer approval is not included within the Turn Around Time (TAT) of the repair process. This includes:
- 6.11.1 Obtaining PIN numbers or passwords for locked devices.
- 6.11.2 Approval for certain warranty procedures such as ordering spare parts for out of warranty fixes.
- 6.11.3 Obtaining payment related to warranty service (if any).
- 6.11.4 Obtaining accessories or peripherals that are needed for additional diagnosing such as power adapters, batteries or power cables.
- 6.11.5 Obtaining the original proof of purchase.
- 6.12 The warranty provider is not responsible for replacing enhancements to devices such as screen protectors and plastic covers if the enhanced part or device requires replacement during the warranty service process.
- 6.13 In all cases the Warranty providers holds full responsibility of providing the warranty service to the customers and S-tech is not liable for:
- 6.13.1 The quality of repair and delays in warranty service.
- 6.13.2 The cost of repair, availability of spare parts, compensation or complaints.
- 7.1 Customer confirms that all provided information in the Warranty Service Request form are correct.
- 7.2 In case the provided information was not correct, S-tech has the right to cancel the service order and return the product to the customers with a service fee that ranges from 60-200SR depending on the type of the product and the customer address.
- 7.3 Customer must attach clear photos for the product in order to inspect it once it arrives to the warranty service provider. S-Tech is not responsible for any damage on the product in case no clear photos were attached.
- 7.4 The Home Pickup & Delivery Service is not considered as a repair procedure.
- 7.5 Home collection and delivery is not counted in within repair period.
Returns and Exchange
1. To benefit from Return, Exchange and Warranty services, original invoice is required.
2. All items are subject to Return and Exchange except (Books, Electronics, Software, Video Games, Prepaid Cards and service charges) unless found with a manufacturing defect.
3. Item is in original packing condition.
4. Return is within 3 days and exchange is within 7 days of date of purchase.
5. Offers item can be returned with the purchased item if the offers items is still in the original condition, otherwise its price will be deducted.
6. Item purchased through vouchers, credit card or through installment service cannot be refunded in cash.
7. Refunding the amount collected on behalf of 3rd parties depends solely on the service provider's Return & Exchange policies, and it requires customer providing the payment slip alongside Supply Tech Invoice.
These additional terms and conditions are applied for online purchases
8. Accepting shipment from shipping company declares that the shipment (carton) is in good condition, and it is sealed upon receiving.
9. The return and exchange period is calculated from the date of delivery and you must have the sealed invoice that arrived with the shipment.
10. Return and exchange can be done through any Supply Tech showroom the nearest (click here to see all the Showrooms), If the showroom is not available in your city, please contact us at the following number 012-653 0984. A representative of the shipping company will come to pick the order.
- Supply Tech will replace devices with a manufacturing defect (non-software) with a similar item within three (3) days purchase date on following condition:
1. Device must be free scratches or signs misuse.
2. Original packaging along with the box, user manuals and accessories must be returned with the device.
3. A technical report from the Authorized Service Center might be required prior to replacement.
What personal data do we collect about you?
We collect personal data from you when you provide it to us directly and through your use of the Site. This information may include:
- Information you provide to us when you use out Site (e.g. your name, contact details, gender, product reviews, and any information which you add to your account profile);
- Transaction and billing information, if you make any purchases from us or using our Site (e.g. credit/debit card details and delivery information);
- Records of your interactions with us (e.g. if you contact our customer service team, interact with us on social media);
- Information you provide us when you enter a competition or participate in a survey;
- Information collected automatically, using cookies and other tracking technologies (e.g. which pages you viewed and whether you clicked on a link in one of our email updates). We may also collect information about the device you use to access out Site; and
- Other information necessary to provide the Site, for example we may access your location if you give us your consent.
- To fulfill your order and maintain your online support.
- To manage and respond to any queries or complaints to our customer service team.
- To personalize the Site to you and show you content we think you will be most interested in, based on your information, your purchase history and your browsing activity.
- To improve and maintain the Site, and monitor its usage.
- For market research, e.g. we may contact you for feedback about our products.
- To send you marketing messages and show you targeted advertising, where we have your consent or are otherwise permitted to do so.
- For security purposes, to investigate fraud and where necessary to protect ourselves and third parties.
- To improve and maintain the Site, and monitor its usage.
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
- Because the processing is necessary to perform a contract with you, or take steps prior to entering into a contract with you (e.g. where you have made a purchase with us, we use your personal data to process the payment and fulfill your order).
- Because we have obtained your consent (e.g. where you contact us with a query, where you optional information to your account profile, or if you consent to receive marketing from us).
- Because it is in our legitimate interests as an e-commerce provider to maintain and promote our services. We are always
- With other companies in our group of companies, as necessary to operate the Site.
- With our suppliers and service providers working for us, e.g. payment processors and delivery companies.
- With our professional and legal advisors.
- With third parties engaged in fraud prevention and detection.
- With law enforcement or other government authorities, e.g. to report a fraud or in response to a lawful request.
- Otherwise where we have your consent or are otherwise legally permitted to do so.